The Gag Strategists of Tomorrow
Please log in. We'd love for you to join us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please log in. We'd love for you to join us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for an Original Gag Strategist Event

4 posters

Go down

Ideas for an Original Gag Strategist Event Empty Ideas for an Original Gag Strategist Event

Post by Nony Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:07 pm

So, as was discussed by the GS staff, we are going to be making our own original community-run event, kind of like how the game shows are completely run by the community with no developer input. If you have an idea or want to give your feedback on an idea, just post it. Once we get enough ideas, a poll will be made to vote for the winner.
Nony
Nony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ideas for an Original Gag Strategist Event Empty Re: Ideas for an Original Gag Strategist Event

Post by Super Romeo Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Sounds pretty cool, but how would we do this?
Super Romeo
Super Romeo
Flunky
Flunky

Back to top Go down

Ideas for an Original Gag Strategist Event Empty Re: Ideas for an Original Gag Strategist Event

Post by Nony Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:10 pm

Hm... we'd have to make something that could be run by us that would reward players based on their performance. We'd have to use components already implemented into the game, like how the game shows make use of the estates.
Nony
Nony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nony Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Any ideas on how we could do this?
Nony
Nony
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skimpy Dynogoose Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Well, we can use game show mini games and have people who want to participate get on a leaderboard each week/month

Skimpy Dynogoose
Flunky
Flunky

Back to top Go down

Post by LicketySplitHD Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:10 am

This does sound rather fascinating. I believe I have an idea! We could prepare weekly contests to test toons abilities.

One of these is cog extermination contest where hand-picked toons are given challenges where they need to eliminate certain cogs (Under the game hosts supervision) using only throw and squirt, the remaining toon(or last survivors) will get a reward from the cattlelog chosen by the host.
Another idea which has sprung up when writing this post is the Jellybean Challenge, in this challenge toons will be put onto a trolley playing a minimum of five games. In the Jellybean Challenge one toon will play as the host and teller, the teller will calculate how many jellybeans each toon has acquired, when the maxium amount of games has been reached the teller will give the toon with the most jellybeans a prize from the cattlelog.
Those are my current ideas, now I'm not saying the prize has to be a cattlelog item it could be anything. Although I would recommend that if the prize is not from the cattlelog it would have to be discussed with the group staff. That is all I have to share at this time. Neutral I do hope you consider using these ideas.

Last edited by LicketySplitHD on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Subtle changes)
LicketySplitHD
LicketySplitHD
Flunky
Flunky

http://blueautumngames.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum